The QTERM-G72 HMI terminal includes a 7" (177 mm), 800 x 480 pixel TFT-LCD widescreen display, resistive touch screen and Ethernet 10/100Base-T interface with two serial ports. Industrially hardened to operate in many environmental conditions, the QTERM-G72 meets NEMA-4X specifications for hose down, icing and salt spray when mounted properly. The QTERM-G72 accommodates the same panel cutout as the QTERM-G70.
The QTERM-G72 comes loaded with Beijer Electronics's Qlarity® 2 object-based programming language at no additional charge. Qlarity allows for fast screen design and easy integration with your current hardware.
- WVGA 800 × 480 pixels, LED lighted, color graphic TFT-LCD display measuring 7" (177 mm) diagonal
- 4-Wire resistive touch screen
- One USB 2.0 full-speed port for USB memory stick
- Two serial ports. EIA-232C and EIA-232C/422/485 Software-selectable multiprotocol
- One Ethernet 10/100Base-T interface. Supports TCP/IP, Modbus™ and other protocols
- Industrially hardened to operate in many environmental conditions and meets NEMA-4X and IP66 sealing specifications for hose-down, icing and salt spray when mounted properly
- CE certified and UL listed
- Powerful Qlarity® 2 object-based programming for easy application development
- -20 to 70 °C operating temperature; consumes 7 W @ 24 VDC
- Programmable speaker and .wav audio decoder
- Real-time clock
- Customizable front bezel logo
- Optional manufacturer's ID code to protect your development investment
Qlarity (pronounced "clarity") is an object-based programming language designed by Beijer Electronics for our intelligent graphic operator interface terminals. Qlarity Foundry offers an integrated design environment for the Qlarity Language. This PC-based software (Windows® 9x, XP, Vista, 7) assists in developing screens and applications for Qlarity-based human machine interfaces (HMIs) and operator interface terminals (OITs).